Get A FREE Quote on a 15-Year Fixed Mortgage And Save Thousands of Dollars In Interest Compared To Other Loans
Benefits of a 15-Year Fixed Conventional Mortgage
Pay Less Interest over the Life of the Loan
- Peace of mind knowing your monthly principal and interest payment won’t change.
- Pay off your mortgage faster than with other home loans.
- Buy your primary residence with as little as a 3% down payment.
- Refinance your primary home for up to 97% of its value.
Benefits of Getting Your 15-Year Fixed Loan With Emmett Dempsey
- Personalized service from one of Florida’s top rated lenders.
- Balance of online tools and technology with a human client touch.
- Clarity of mortgage options and financial benefits through a Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis.
- Continued Annual Reviews of your mortgage and personal finances.
- Former US Army Veteran
- Excellent technology and loan process updates to all parties.
Other Popular Loan Options
How a 15-Year Fixed Works
- You’ll pay off the mortgage in 15 years. Because you’ll pay off the loan faster than a 30-year mortgage, you’ll pay less in interest over the life of the loan.
- You can pay down your mortgage at any time without prepayment penalties with a 15-Year Fixed.
- Your payment will go toward paying the principal (the amount you borrow) and interest (a fee you agree to pay when borrowing the money). It will also be used to pay your taxes and insurance.
- With a fixed interest rate, your principal and interest payments won’t change over the life of the loan. The amount for your taxes and insurance can go up and down.
- You might have to pay for mortgage insurance. This depends on your down payment if you’re buying a home, or how much equity you have if you’re refinancing.