Get a FREE quote on a 30-year fixed interest rate and lower payments spread out over a longer time.
Advantages of a 30-Year Fixed
- Your monthly payments will be less for a 30-year fixed than a 15-year fixed mortgage, even though interest rates for a 15-year fixed are generally a little lower. That’s because your payments will be spread out over a longer period of time.
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, so you don’t have worry about rising rates.
- Buy your primary home with as little as 3% down.
- Refinance your primary home for up to 97% of its value.
Benefits of Getting Your Loan With Emmett Dempsey
- Personalized service from one of Florida’s top rated lenders.
- Balance of online tools and technology with a human client touch.
- Clarity of mortgage options and financial benefits through a Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis.
- Continued Annual Reviews of your mortgage and personal finances.
How It Works
How a 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Works For You
- You’ll pay off the mortgage in 30 years. Although you’ll pay more interest over the life of the loan compared to a 15-year fixed, your monthly payments will be lower.
- You can pay down your mortgage at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Your payment will go toward paying the principal (the amount you borrow) and interest (the cost of financing the principal charged by the lender), taxes and insurance.
- With a fixed interest rate, your principal and interest payments won’t change over the life of the loan. The amount for your taxes and insurance can go up and down.
- You might have to pay for mortgage insurance. This depends on your down payment if you’re buying a home, or how much equity you have if you’re refinancing.
Whether you’re purchasing a home or refinancing one, you can estimate your monthly payment with our mortgage calculators.