Home loans over $484,350. Loans up to $3,000,000 with great fixed and ARM rates!
The Advantages of a Jumbo Loan
- Interest rates are typically lower than conventional loans.
- Choose between a fixed or adjustable interest rate for all jumbo loans.
- Need more lenient down payment and credit requirements? See if you qualify for a jumbo FHA loan.
- Veterans and service members who qualify for a VA loan can often buy a home with a much lower down payment compared to other loans.
Benefits of Getting Your Loan With Emmett Dempsey
- Personalized service from one of Florida’s top rated lenders.
- Balance of online tools and technology with a human client touch.
- Clarity of mortgage options and financial benefits through a Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis.
- Continued Annual Reviews of your mortgage and personal finances.
How It Works
The Different Types of Loans
- All loans are available with a fixed or adjustable rate.
- Available with different terms – the length of the mortgage.
How Jumbo Loans Work
- Jumbo loans are also called “nonconforming” because they’re over the government’s conventional loan limits.
- In most of the country, the conventional loan limit is $484,350. The limit is higher in areas where housing is more expensive.
- For buying a home, we finance loans up to $3,000,000.
- If you want to refinance to get cash out, you can get up to $750,000 back.